
We decided to take Addi swimming today, we went to the indoor aquatic center. It was so much fun! It was so nice to be swimming even though it was freezing and a blizzard outside. Addi was so happy and content in the water for almost two hours even though it was during her nap time. I was ready to leave before she was. I walked up and down the pool with her and tossed her in the air and she just giggled and smiled the whole time. She wasn't afraid at all, she was in her element. Hopefully, she gets that from me. Other little kids splashed her in the face on accident, she didn't care she just brushed it off and kept on smiling. What a fun family time.
3 comments:
That sounds so fun! I'm ready for summer...
She is looking so grown up! I can't believe she's almost a year old. Too CUTE!!!
Cute hair Danielle! When did you get it cut? Addi is so adorable I can't wait to squish her!!!
Post a Comment