Thursday, January 8, 2009

Updates

Addi went for her 9mos check-up yesterday. She weighs 22 lbs and is 28 1/4 inches tall. She is in the 9oth percentile for both. She currently has six teeth but that seems to change by the week. Two bottom and four on top. The doctor said it wont be long before she is walking. She pulls herself up on everything and she will let go and stand by herself for a few seconds until she realizes it and then she freaks out and grabs for the first thing she can find! Too funny, what a cute little monkey. She loves to hang upside down. She is crawling quite well but prefers to walk because that is what the big girls do!

I have started physical therapy on my foot and will be able to walk in a normal shoe next week. Hooray! Walking with this slippery boot on the ice has been a nightmare.

Shane is working like a mad man lately but we love it when he is home and spending time with us. He is such a good dad and Addi loves him so much. I have quit my job to stay home full time with Addi. I think that deserves another BIG HOORAY!

We want to say thanks to everyone for all the love and support they have given over the last couple of tough months. We are very thankful for family and friends. We miss you all and hope to see you soon!




6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Those picutres of Addi are so cute! She has grown up so much since the last time I saw her! Congrats on being able to stay home! Call if you ever get bored!

Tyra said...

Addi has already changed so much! Hooray for becoming a stay at home mom!

Adrienne said...

Yea for being able to stay home! I know how much you disliked that drive in the winter. Addi is such a cutie. I can't believe she is almost walking!

ropenracen said...

Hey so glad your ankle is getting better. Aren't you excited to get your boots on again? I'm glad you get to be a stay at home mom. Addi is a lucky girl. I miss you!!!

Kerie said...

You make cute family.
Aunt Kathy

The McClellan Family said...

How exciting that you get to be home with Addi. She is just so adorable! Hope you are doing well.