Last night I went to a barrel race and ended up with the second fastest time of the night out of about 55 riders or so. I won some money but more importantly I was really proud of Tilly and I. I have been riding three horses about 4 days a week. I love riding it is my "out."
Addi has been sick the last two days and I feel horrible for her but feel comfort because she really wants to cuddle! She has even fallen asleep twice in my arms, that never happens. Let me just say there is nothing more wonderful than your child asleep on your chest. On the brighter side she is running all over the place. She is such a funny little guppers. She put a dog toy in the dishwasher and a milk carton in the dryer. She has thirteen teeth and loves strawberries, bananas, yogurt and her milk. She hates the car seat for long periods and not being able to eat on the run. I have trimmed her hair twice. She rides the horses with me all the time.
I have been couponing like crazy, it is so addicting. A couple weeks ago I got over a hundred dollars in food and I only paid the tax. When I saw the receipt it said my subtotal was $.00 I was amazed!
Shane and I are both headed back to school. I am going to finish my RN and Shane is working towards his MBA. Till next time...






2 comments:
Wow! I should start couponing and saving some cash! That is awesome! Glad to hear the weather is getting nice out there, I am starting to get worried about the death of a summer I have ahead of me. Oh well, cute pictures! Addi is so cute, her dimples are adorable!
Wow!! That's so awesome. Congrats on placing 2nd. Now you'll have more money to pay for the tax on your groceries!! :) And Addi is growing up so fast!! Good Luck with school! I've been wanting to go back to school also to finish my RN! We'll see!!
Post a Comment