I went to the surgeon today. He put a hard cast on and removed the staples. He said my ankle is in perfect placement, thank goodness. He said on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the worse my injury was an 11. When I do something I have got to do it the best (or in this case the worse) I can.
Bummer! I sure hope you have had some major help! You look a lot more lively in these pictures. Hopefully that means you're starting to feel a little bit better!
Shane and I were married August 2005. We welcomed our beautiful Addilyn into the world in April 08'. She has been such a fun addition to our family. We live in Idaho with our two dogs and four horses.
4 comments:
Bummer! I sure hope you have had some major help! You look a lot more lively in these pictures. Hopefully that means you're starting to feel a little bit better!
Well if you're really going to go whole hog - you need to go buy a lottery ticket and "lose it" to us. If your luck holds, we'll all be wealthy.
DId you get the cd of pix?
Post a Comment