Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday

Shane is out helping a friend put a roof on their hay barn so I am at home with Addi. I am home because we have snow on the ground. Yuck! So I decided to bake pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I always bake when I am bored! I put Addi in the sink naked becuase everytime I turn around she has pooped all the way up her back or thrown up, not spit-up. No I am talking about the projectile kind of throw up that shoots a good foot across the room. She has already been through four outfits today. I decided she was better in the sink for easy clean-up. Bonus: she loves the water. I finally finished the fourth book in the Twilight series this morning as well. If anybody hasn't read them (I know there is like only three people out there that haven't) I highly suggest reading the series.

2 comments:

Hillbillieclan said...

Loved the Twilight series, I'm hoping to see the movie next month. The Host is also pretty good, not a vampire book though. Sorry to read that Addi is sick, hope she starts feeling better.

Tyra said...

Love twilight! I can't wait for the movie next month!