We had a fun week. I had my first barrel race in almost two years. Pregnancy will do that to you, Tilly had two babies and I had one! Tilly did great she ran a 18.7, which I think put us third or fourth. I was just hoping to not fall off! Friday we went boating with Mike and Caitlin and Heidi and Preston. It was a blast! We went to Ririe and actually had pretty decent water. It was my token once a year wakeboard trip. Preston about killed all of us on the tubes, but I got my just revenge and man we are all SORE today!
Mushroom and Cheese Stuffed Acorn Squash
10 years ago






1 comment:
It was so good to see you too! i miss you guys being close and all of our late night 24 sessions! Remember when you told me if we did the godparent thing you would be there for my kids? Well I claim Addilyn! She absolutely stole my heart! She is so adorable. I can't wait for a little girl!
Post a Comment